Place of Origin:
J23-100 Steel Metal Shape Forming/Sheet Metal Press Punching Machine
1. J23 series Open Eccentric Presses is a general-purpose presses, suitable for forming, blanking, punching, bending and other cold stamping process.
2. C-frame Casting fuselage,maximum rigidity and minimum deflection for accurate parts and long tool life. body can be tilted, , high rigidity and less deformation Compact. Thick plates and large columns provide you with the stable platform you need for your demanding application.
3. The Machine use Rigid rotated bond clutch rigid and well supported. The clutch gives continuous strokes for mass production.
4. Crank shaft is made of special alloy steel machined to close accuracy and fitted in bronze bushes for smooth working, longer life & accuracy.
5. Properly sized flywheel, is made of high grade cast iron, for storing and releasing adequate energy for the pressing operations, and properly balanced for smooth running.
6. Gear are of steel cast or fabricated. Gear teeth are generated by precision hobbing machine.
7. Machine is with both hands button and foot switch control: anti-tie down, non-repeat controls with ring guards; conforms to OSHA.
8. Protective fence and the safety interlock to ensure the operation safety. Have a movable single-hand pedal switch,easy to operate.
RAM adjustment and Structure:
1. Adjustable stroke machine, slide stroke to achieve a certain level within the range of adjustable, body steel plate welded structure,
the whole body is tempered, use the secondary transmission, the transmission part of the crankshaft horizontal Placement, flywheel
and gear are the external open style, easy maintenance.
2. Slider is a cast box structure and rigid. Collapse of the sliderstyle installation of pressure overload protection device, simple struct
ure, if the slider overload,the fuse collapse is damaged, then protect the machine tool and die from damage.
|Number of strokes||150 t/mins|
|Mould height ajustment||30mm|
|Workbench plae hole size||70|
Each punching machine must be wrapped with plastic film first, and then packed into a standard export wooden box, or fixed in a 20'/40' container with a steel wire rope.
All our machines are insured during transportation. If you encounter any problems, you can claim immediately if you provide evidence. The machine has a 13-month warranty period after the date of the bill of lading, and the engineer will be in place within 24 hours to process it online.
Send your inquiry directly to us