Place of Origin:
Pneumatic punch press is mainly composed of body, pneumatic clutch, slider and micro-control system.
1. Body: It is casted together with the workbench. The slider reciprocates up and down in the guide rail on the pneumatic punching machine body. The gap between the guide rail and the slider is adjusted by the top wire, and it is tightened after adjustment.
2. Clutch: The composite dry pneumatic clutch is adopted. The built-in bearing of the flywheel is fixedly combined with the clutch and the sealing plate. When the start control button is pressed, the air is pressed into the clutch by the solenoid valve, and the power of the flywheel is transmitted to the crankshaft for work. The kinetic energy of the control panel is selected. The key can realize inching safety and stroke continuous work.
3. Slider: The connecting rod and the ball head adjustment screw convert the circular motion of the crankshaft into a reciprocating motion. The ball head screw can adjust the clamping force and adjust the mold height. The lower end of the slider is formed by the handle hole, which can be tightened during decoration. Solid mould, large mold can use both sides of the template hole, slider adjustment hole is equipped with a material ejection device, adjust the top material seat on both sides according to the height of the mold, to realize automatic material removal work
4. Operating mechanism: controlled by a microcomputer, and the status mode is displayed on the panel. When the status bar shows inching, the machine can be started synchronously with both hands to realize arbitrarily stopping at 360 degrees. Movement, the synchronous start time is 0, 2-0, 3 seconds. When starting the safety stroke or continuous work, you must use the inch kinetic energy to point the hour hand of the display to 12 o'clock, or observe the angle table at 12 o'clock, and it can be started at plus or minus 20 degrees ; When working continuously, you must press and hold the start button with both hands to make the machine run continuously for 5-7 hours before continuous work can be achieved.
|Slide Travel Times||70-90 Times/min|
|Die Height Adjustment||60mm|
|Between Slide Center&Frame||230mm|
|Safety Protection Device||Yes|
1. Metal punching industry: Pneumatic punching machines are widely used in the metal punching industry, and can be applied to the punching fields of various metal and non-metal pipes and plates.
2. Machinery industry: It can be applied to the processing and production of stamping parts, stamping processing, metal stamping parts, metal stamping parts, automobile stamping parts, stretching parts, metal stretching parts, and stamping sheet metal parts in the machinery industry.
3. Household items: Most of the furniture items in daily life are processed and produced by pneumatic punching machines, such as electronics, communications, electrical appliances, lighting, toys, chassis, furniture, sports equipment, barbecue tableware hardware, lighting hardware, electronic hardware, Chassis cabinets, kitchen utensils, hinges, cotter pins, spring pins, pliers, dried fruit pliers, packaging materials, stickers, mobile phone film, gaskets, mats, aluminum parts, terminals, speaker nets and other daily necessities.
4. Road transportation: especially the production of auto parts is inseparable from pneumatic punching machines, transportation supplies, automobiles/safety, protective equipment, automobiles and motorcycles and accessories and communication products.
5. Office supplies: power cabinets, ATM cabinets, air-conditioning parts, printers, copier racks and various precision sheet metals.
Pneumatic punching machine is generally shipped in a custom-made wooden crate. The crate is designed to protect the machine from damage during shipping. The machine is safely secured inside the crate with bubble wrap, foam padding, and other protective packing materials.
The crate is then sealed and labeled with the shipping address and contents. The shipping company will collect the crate and deliver it to its destination. The customer will need to unpack the crate and set up the machine according to the included instructions.
1. Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis/Conformance: Insurance: Origin, and other export documents where required.
2. What is the average lead time?
For samples the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment.
The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
3. What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or Alipay:30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment.
4. What is the product warranty?
The warranty period is 13 months after the bill of lading date. We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone's satisfaction.
5. Do you guarantee safe and secure delivery of products?
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
6. How about the shipping fees?
The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the quickest but also most expensive way. By seafreight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount, weight and way. Please contact us for further information.
7.Are you a manufacturer? Can we come and visit your factory?
Yes, we are manufacturer. You are welcome to visit the factory, and we will introduce the products you are interested in in detail on the spot.
Send your inquiry directly to us