Place of Origin:
Torsion Bar Press Brake offers a perfect combination of power and accuracy. This industrial-grade press brake is designed for use in a wide range of metalworking applications. It is equipped withTP10S system, Y1, Y2 axis, and mechanical torsion bar. It has a voltage of 380V/50HZ and comes in a blue color. The maximum bending length it can handle is 3200mm and it is made of high strength steel for durability and longevity. It is a reliable and easy to use press brake that can be used for a variety of metalworking tasks.
|Product Name||Torsion Bar Press Brake|
|Main Motor Power||11KW|
1. Color - can be customized according to customer’s requirements
2. Voltage - The voltage is set according to customer needs. Single-phase power can be used in some areas.
3. Manual/electric compensation worktable can be installed
4. Light curtain protection or laser protection can be added to protect workers
5. Any component can be upgraded
6. Molds can be customized. We have a mold catalog. Customers can send the workpieces and engineers will recommend them.
Torsion Bar Press Brake provides comprehensive technical support and service to ensure the smooth operation of the product. Our technical support team offers 24/7 online service and telephone support. We also provide on-site maintenance and repair service to help solve any potential problems. In addition, we provide online resources such as manuals, video tutorials, and FAQs to help customers understand and use our products better.
The packaging and shipping of Torsion Bar Press Brake is carefully planned to ensure the product arrives to its destination in perfect condition. All components of the press brake are carefully wrapped with protective materials such as bubble wrap and foam padding. The components are then placed in a heavy-duty wooden crate that is built specifically for the size and weight of the press brake. The crate is sealed securely with nails and screws and then banded with steel strapping. The crate is then loaded onto a truck or other shipping vehicle and shipped to its destination.
Send your inquiry directly to us